Massage Spa in Mumbai
Are you thinking of getting a massage for the first time from a massage spa in Mumbai? There might be many questions in your mind like will it suit me, will I be comfortable in front of a stranger, or will it relieve me from my muscle pull.
So, before going for a massage, you must first understand what massage you actually need.
Book Best Female to Male Spa in Mumbai
There are different types of massage with different benefits and all of them are listed below:
- Swedish Massage: Best massage for newcomers with lots of tension. It is for those who are sensitive to touch. In this massage, you may be asked to remove your clothes and will be covered with a sheet which will be moved here and there as per the requirement of massaging by the therapist. This massage includes vibrating, tapping, deep circular motions, kneading, long strokes towards heart, and joint movement techniques. It is normally for 60 to 90 minutes. It helps to relax the full body and relieves muscle knots.
- Hot Stone Massage: In this massage, heated stones or pebbles are placed in different parts of the body and uses the same technic as Swedish massage. It helps in relieving pain and improves blood flow. It takes at least 90 minutes
- Aromatherapy Massage: This massage boost mood reduces stress and anxiety and relieves pain. Essential oil is used with gentle pressure on the body. It mainly focuses on the back, shoulder, and head. It is normally for 60 to 90 minutes.
- Deep Tissue Massage: It uses more pressure than Swedish massage and is best for chronic muscle problems. In this slow strokes and deep finger pressure is used by the therapist. It is normally for 60 to 90 minutes.
- Sports Massage: If you have an injury due to repetitive muscle use in sports, then Sports massage is the best. It increases elasticity and performance by giving deep pressure and sometimes soothing strokes as per need. It is normally for 60 to 90 minutes.
- Trigger Point Massage: Muscles of different parts of the body can cause chronic pain. Trigger point massage is best to trigger those muscle points. It involves flowing strokes that are gentle on the body. It is best for chronic pain and injuries. It is normally for 60 to 90 minutes.
- Reflexology: It is not a complete body massage and it concentrates on the pressure point of the feet, hands, and ears. It is best to relax and restore natural energy. It is a special form of foot massage and relieves your tension brought by high heels. It is normally for 30 to 60 minutes.
- Shiatsu Massage: If you want to relax during massage, then you should opt for Shiatsu massage. Pulsing pressure is used here by massaging with hands, palms, and thumbs. It helps to release minor tension. This massage is done with full cloth on. It is normally for 60 to 90 minutes.
- Thai Massage: It involves stretching on a fully clothed client. It is similar to yogic stretching and the
therapist used palms and fingers to apply pressure on the body. It helps in flexibility, circulation, and
energy levels. This massage is relaxing and energetic. It is normally for 60 to 90 minutes.
- Prenatal Massage: As the name suggests, this massage is specifically for pregnant women. During
pregnancy, a woman faces many challenges related to the body. This massage helps to lessen
pregnancy body aches and ease muscle stiffness. It is suggested not to take this massage in the first
trimester. It follows mild pressure and focuses on lower back, hips, and legs. It is normally for 45 to
Check Out best massage spa centers near me in Mumbai
Now you can choose any of the massage listed above as per your need and comfort. You can visit our spa centers in Mumbai that will provide all these massages.